High Steppin' Into Spring
2020 Hunt Ball Weekend
Saturday, March 21, 2020
Invitations will be mailed February 5th, but there's no reason not to start making your plans now to "High Steppin' into Spring" with PAH.
Tickets are $165 per Person, $100 for Landowners and $100 for Juniors
Stay the Weekend!
- Casual PAH dinner for those interested on Friday, March 20th
- Coordinated Winery Tour for those interested on Saturday, March 21st
- Coordinated PAH Golf Outing for those interested on Saturday, March 21st
- Celebrate the First Day of Spring at PAH's 93rd Hunt Ball from 6pm-midnight on Saturday, March 21st
More information about these fun extracurricular events will be coming!
Burwell Ballroom, Kingsmill Resort
6-7:15pm Reception and Silent Auction
Complementary Beverage from PAH and Two Drink Tickets
7:15pm Silent Auction Closes and Sit for Dinner
7:30-9pm Dinner and Live Auction
Two Complimentary Bottles of Wine per Table
Menu Choices TBA
9pm-Midnight Live Music by Spectrum and Dancing
If you have a potential Live Auction item to donate, please contact Hunt Ball Co-Chair, Marcy Molinaro, by January 31st.
If you have a potential Silent Auction item to donate, please contact Hunt Ball Committee member, Linda Wenger, by March 5th.
A block of rooms has been reserved at Kingsmill Resort through Friday, February 28th. Call (757) 253-1703 to make your reservations and mention Princess Anne Hunt.
Deluxe Guestrooms ~ $201.98
Deluxe One-Bedroom Suites ~ 291.58
River Guestrooms ~ $246.78
River One-Bedroom Suites ~ $336.38
Room rates include all taxes and resort fee. A credit card will be required to make a reservation and charged the first night's rate. Reservations may be cancelled without penalty up to midnight on the seventh day prior to arrival.
Resort Fee includes:
- Wil-Fi in Guestrooms
- Use of Kingsmill Guest Fitness Facility
- Shuttle Service Throughout the Resort
- Shuttle Service to Busch Gardens and Water Country (scheduled on a seasonal basis)